The Social Security Disability process is lengthy and often daunting. Don’t give up hope. The disability attorneys at York Gaskill can step in to help you increase your odds of being approved for benefits when you or your loved one need them the most. Whether your case qualifies for Title II, Title XVI, or both, we will provide with you competent, caring, and knowledgeable representation. We do not charge a legal fee unless we win your case.
Our Social Security Disability Practice Area includes, but is not limited to:
- Initial Application (first phase)
- Reconsideration (second phase/appeal after denial)
- Request for Hearing (third phase/appeal after denial)
- Representation at Hearing (final phase)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) – Also known as Title II
- Supplement Security Income (SSI) – Also known as Title XVI
Contact York Gaskill today for your Free Consultation and find out more about how our services fit your needs.